Canine Head Wound Dressing - Tapeless
A novel solution to the problem of compression and dressing wounds of the ears or head. The separate neck and ear components allow for the undressing of one portion without having to undo the other portion, thus simplifying the dressing process.
* No Adhesives in contact with patient's or health care provider's skin.
* No LATEX.
* No tape to stick to and tear protective gloves.
* Comfortable. breathable, absorbent, stretchable fabric.
* No bulk to limit motion of joints.
* Washable, reusable material that will not lose shape with use or washing.
* Hook closures provide quick, reliable, easy to use system. They attach anywhere
on the dressing holder an infinite number of times.
* Rapid application and removal.
* Applicable to a wide range of anatomical areas.
* Unaffected by moisture, hair or gravity.
* Compatible with most wound dressings.
* Avoids any adhesives.
* Decreases bio hazardous waste material production and removal costs.
* No bulk to interfere with shoes or clothing.
* Will not stretch and lose its shape, thereby maintaining position.
* Can be applied with one hand or by one person in most cases.
* Will not become too tight causing constriction of blood flow.
* Material, even after washing, retains nearly 100% memory.
* Fabric material may be "customized" by cutting without fraying
Small - 16 lbs to 30 lbs
Medium - 31 lbs to 60 lbs
Large - 61 lbs to 100 lbs